We (being Karly and Emily), feel that we need to set a couple things straight for you all.
- We no longer accept submission to our Tumblr blog ONLY to our Flickr pool!
- When submitting photos to our Flickr pool please remember that this is a FILM specific group and we will not accept ANY digital photos. If you’re confused as to whether or not your photo belongs in this group, ask yourself: “Did I take this with a film camera (with 35mm, 120, polaroid, or other film)?” If the answer is yes, then go right ahead and add your photos to our pool, if the answer is no— there are hundreds of other groups for you, we’re sure of that!
- We have had quite a few of you ask what type of film cameras we use. One thing that needs to be stated is that the photos posted on this blog are not solely taken by Karly and I. They’re from the wonderful photographers on Flickr and Tumblr that we find inspiring. Once in awhile you’ll see a photo from either of us, but if you’re curious about our work, go to our Flickr pages here: Emily’s Flickr and Karly’s Flickr.
- If you have questions about film photography there are many forums you can find on Flickr and other places all over the web to help you, Karly and I are here to inspire you, we’re here to share our love of film photography with you. We aren’t here to be your own personal google, please don’t take offense to this, but this blog is specifically a photo blog. So if you’ve previously asked us a question, we’re sorry if we hadn’t answered you, but we’re confident in your internet skills to find the answers you’re looking for!
- Also don’t be offended if your photo isn’t posted — we get a lot of submissions every day so we simply cannot post everything we get.
- Thanks to all of you, we appreciate our followers greatly and we hope you find inspiration everyday.